Members Price £54.95
(Members please login to update pricing)
Danish rye whisky from a one-of-a-kind distillery. Nordic style whisky that is smooth, full-bodied and nuanced with rye as its hero. Made with local rye and barley, floor malted, double distilled in our direct-fired pot stills and matured in virgin American white oak barrels. This unique expression is packed with fruity characters and dry spiced notes.
DENMARK • 70CL • 48%ABV • NON-MEMBER PRICE £58.95 • MEMBER PRICE £54.95Login
Only 5 left in stock
- Rye and barley sourced from two local farms.
- Grains floor malted and kiln dried at the distillery.
- Mashbill: Slight variation per batch but trending towards 60% rye and 40% barley.
- Double distilled in direct-fired pot stills.
- Matured on-site in heavy charred new American white oak barrels.
- Bottled at Stauning Whisky distillery.
- No colour added.
- Not chill filtered.
Tasting Notes: Freshly baked rye bread and warm spices on the nose. On the palate ripe cherries, smoked tea, and citrus fruits. The mouthfeel is creamy and full-bodied. Balanced out by vanilla and a peppery finish.
DISCOVER RYE WITH STAUNING FOUNDER, ALEX