Members Price £60.95
(Members please login to update pricing)
A one-of-a-kind Triple Malt whisky that transcends categories in the world of whisky. A showcase of everything we do at Stauning combined in one bottle.
The core of KAOS is in the marriage of the three malts – malted rye, unsmoked Single Malt and smoked Single Malt. Living up to its name KAOS is matured in a forever changing selection of first-fill fortified wine and spirits oak casks and virgin American white oak barrels.
Always evolving, always tasty.
DENMARK • 70CL • 58.9%ABVLogin
Only 1 left in stock
- Barley and rye sourced from two local farms.
- Grains floor malted and kiln dried at the distillery.
- Dried with Danish West Coast peat and heather.
- Double distilled in direct-fired pot stills.
- Matured on-site in a selection of first-fill fortified wine and spirits oak casks and heavy charred new American white oak barrels.
- Bottled at Stauning Whisky distillery.
- No colour added.
- Not chill filtered
Tasting Notes: Cereals, apples, cinnamon, orange, and a hint of bonfire smoke on the nose. Rounded with sweet orchard fruits, citrus, toffee and vanilla on the palate. The finish has notes of chocolate, nougat, oak and lovely sweet smoke.
DISCOVER KAOS WITH STAUNING FOUNDER, ALEX